Why work with Trinity?
Trinity credits its success to the quality and commitment of our employees. We recruit a diverse group of individuals who relentlessly work to meet the unique needs of our clients.
We offer opportunities to build a rewarding and long-term career with learning and development programs with an engaging working environment.
We welcome inquiries from everyone from those just embarking on their careers to seasoned professionals in the insurance and related industries.
Career Openings in Trinity Insurance Brokers
There are currently 2 vacancies:
POSITION: DEPUTY TREASURY MANAGER
- Graduate of business and finance related course
- With at least 3 years of related experience particularly in treasury (cashiering and disbursement)
- With at least 2 years supervisory position/ experience in related function
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Task Prioritization
- Problem Solving Decision Making Skills
- Handling Complaints
POSITION: SR. ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
- College Graduate
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience in non-life/general insurance industry especially on fire, motor, bonds, casualty and engineering lines.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong client / customer orientation
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Can work well under pressure and with minimal supervision