Covers Physical Damage following terrorism, sabotage, strikes, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, mutiny, counter-insurgency, coup d’état, civil war and war; and Business Interruption following a named peril (Gross Profit or Loss of Income). This insurance solution may also include the following covers: Terrorism Liability for Third Party property damage and bodily injury following Terrorism; Contingent Business Interruption; Organized Crime Extension; Denial of Access Extension; and Forced Abandonment.
What are the information/documents needed for Full Political Violence Insurance?
- Assured's Name
- Location of Property
- Type of Property – residential, industrial, or commercial
- Properties to be Insured
- Machineries and equipment
- Valuable items/works of art
- Valuation of Property
- Replacement Value – amount if a similar property will be built NOW
- Sound Value – replacement value less the accrued depreciation
- Fair Market Value – value of a similar property in the market
- Mortgage, if applicable
- Loss history
- Broker of Record (BOR) – form will be provided by Trinity