Trinity is a full-line insurance broker that provides various products and services in both General Insurance and Employee Benefits. We have been serving our clients for more than 30 years, and guided by our values - Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Courage - we grew to become a trusted partner in providing customized, personalized, and cost-effective insurance programs and risk financing solutions.
At Trinity, we are serving our clients by empowering our people. This is why we provide our employees with career growth opportunities and support so that they can provide the best service to our clients.
Ever since the inception of Trinity in 1987, we have provided our clients with customized and personalized service. We provide tailor-fit programs according to their needs and requirements.
With this, no two clients are alike, so we do our best to understand where each one is coming from. Is it hard? Yes, but that's what makes our work interesting and fun.
As Trinity evolved and grew through the years, it cannot be denied that our people have become the main driver of our success. This is why Trinity has made sure that each one is heard and is given the chance to excel.
More than a company, we are a team.
Employees are regarded not as headcounts or numbers but as people with stories and personalities, with families and dreams.
At Trinity, everyday is a hard day's work, but what keeps us going? It's knowing that, at the end of the day, we have helped our clients protect what they hold dear.
This is now more important than ever especially with the rise of new threats that come with advancement in technology and complexities in global trade. This is why Trinity is equipping its people with the right knowledge and skill, so that we can provide better service to our clients.
It's easy for a company to say that it values its people, but the true test of its commitment is how it walks the talk - especially now that we're in the middle of a pandemic and just faced a recession. During this unprecedented time, we at Trinity have proven that we truly value our people. We have provided them the necessary support because we believe that by empowering our people, we can bounce back to growth.
Implementation of safety protocols
Provision of shuttle services
Provision of Laptop and Blended Work Set up
Take a look at our current vacancies below.
1. Junior Accounting Officer
• Graduate of BS Accountancy
• With at least 0 to 1 year of work experience in Accounting/Finance
2. Senior Accounts Specialist – Employee Benefits
• Graduate of Medical Science, Nursing, Psychology or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years' experience of solid sales and account management experience, preferably from insurance brokers or HMO providers.
• Knowledgeable in EB lines (HMO, Group Life, Personal Accident, Travel Insurance, etc.) as well as claims and underwriting procedures.
3. Senior Accounts Specialist – General Insurance
• Graduate of any Marketing or any Business course.
• Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in Non-Life Insurance Industry on fire, motor, bonds, casualty and engineering lines
• Can work well under pressure and with minimum supervision. Must be good in written and oral communication, client oriented.
4. Customer Care Officer for Employee Benefits
• Graduate of any 4-year course
• With at least (2) two years of relevant experience, preferably earned in the insurance or insurance brokerage industries
• Computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and application of existing company software)
5. Executive Assistant
• Graduate of Office Management or any Business course.
• With atleast 5 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant
• Must be proficient in Digital and Manual filing.
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
6. Senior Claims Manager for General Insurance
• Graduate of any Business or Engineering course
• At least 5 years in supervisory position handling all lines of non-life insurance, claims, and underwriting.
• Gained formal education in IIAP administered insurances seminars particularly in the areas of underwriting and claims management
• Experienced in handling conflict and interpersonal management
7. HRD Manager
• At least 5 years in HR Department serving in Managerial Function with familiarity in all facets of Human Resources Department
• Must have a strong leadership skills and exposure in different HR core functions.
• Well versed in labor laws
• Excellent Interpersonal and Conflict Management Skills
• Must be organized and very keen to details
8. HRD Senior Officer for Compensation & Benefits
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in Finance and Accounting, Human Resources management.
• With 3-5 years working experience as a Compensation and Employee Benefits
• Hands-on experience with Payroll Software
• Trustworthy and with strong sense of integrity and fairness.
9. HRD Assistant for Recruitment
• With atleast 0-1 year of experience handling end to end recruitment
• Must have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact, relate and negotiate
• Knowledgeable in using online job search platforms such as Jobstreet, Linked, Indeed, etc.
Upon successful submission, our HR personnel will coordinate with you regarding the status of your application.