Skip to content
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, please do not access this website, or any pages thereof.
- Copyright of all materials and contents in this website is owned by Trinity Insurance Brokers, unless stated otherwise.
- Users are prohibited from using the trademarks, logos and service marks in this website, which are protected, without written permission of Trinity or the owners of the relevant trademarks, logos and service marks, as the case may be.
- The materials in this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials can be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without Trinity’s prior written consent.
- The information and materials contained in these pages (including the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear) are subject to change.
- Products and services in this website are offered only in the Republic of the Philippines. The materials on these pages are not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of such materials by Trinity. Persons accessing these pages should observe any relevant restrictions.
- These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell any products or services in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such jurisdiction.
- Persons accessing these pages are advised to seek professional advice based on their own needs for any particular product or service contained in these pages.
- The information and materials in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". Trinity does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Trinity, under any circumstances, may not be held liable for any damages, including direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any parties, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Trinity, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are used at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Company.
- All information submitted to this website shall be deemed and remain the property of Trinity and Trinity shall be free to use, for any purposes, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information provided by a visitor to the Trinity through this website. Trinity shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed with the Trinity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- Trinity will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to the company, or if Trinity sends a message to them upon their request, over the Internet. Trinity is not responsible for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.
- Trinity is committed to follow the provisions of data privacy laws and regulations.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.