Insurance Brokers, Inc. has made payment of your premiums easier and more convenient with our new payment facilities: Metrobank, and Palawan Pawnshop / Palawan Express Pera Padala
PAYMENT OVER-THE-COUNTER VIA METROBANK BRANCHES
1. Client to get Green Payment Slip from Teller Booth.
2. Fill out the slip.
3. Pay over the counter.
PAYMENT USING METROBANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
1. Login to your Metrobank Online mobile app.
2. Tap menu panel on the upper left screen.
3. Click "My Bills".
4. Choose "Pay under One-time Payment.
5. Select Trinity Insurance Broker's Inc. in the list of billers.
6. Fill out the required details and click "Next".
7. Choose which account the fund of the payment will come from.
8. Click "Submit".
9. A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number.
10. Input the OTP in the One-Time Password field.
11. Click "Submit".
12. A Payment Successful page will appear.
13. Click "Ok".
PAYMENT OVER-THE-COUNTER VIA BDO BRANCHES
1. Accomplish the Cash or Check Transaction Slip. In the Reference Number field, please indicate the BS number in the following format: BS-xxxxxxx
2. Present the duly accomplished Transaction Slip and Billing Statement (if applicable) to the Client Service Associate/Teller.
Payment using BDO Online will be available soon.
PALAWAN EXPRESS PERA PADALA
1. Go to any Palawan Pawnshop branch or Palawan Express Pera Padala outlet.
2. Fill-out the Send Money Form that will require you to provide complete Transaction Code "FYY", Sender's Name, Sender's Mobile Number, Receiver's Name "FYY Billing Statement No. Trinity Insurance Brokers, Inc.", Amount, Purpose of Transaction "Payment", Relationship to Receiver "Supplier/Creditor".
3. Pay the principal remittance and the corresponding amount of fee.
4. Sign and receive your copy of the computer-generated Send Money Form.
5. You will receive a text notification as payment confirmation.