Skip to content
Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please do not access this site, otherwise.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials and contents of this site is owned by Trinity Insurance Brokers (which will be referred to as “Trinity”).
- This website is maintained and controlled by Trinity from the Republic of the Philippines and Trinity doesn’t guarantee that the content of this website is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.
- Distribution or use of this website to in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation is not intended.
- The website is free to be accessed, but the costs associated to the use of services of telecommunication network are to be paid by you, the Internet user.
- Trinity grants you a limited license to access the site and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as the instructions and guidelines posted on this website. Trinity reserves the rights to terminate your license to use the site and services at any time and for any reason, or in the future, charge for commercial usage.
- Unauthorized use of this website and systems including but not limited to spamming, spam related activities, or disassemble, decompile, copy, modify or reverse engineer any of the software therein, or allow anyone else to do so, unauthorized entry into Trinity’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited.
- You shall not also use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Do not to collect, use, or harvest any information from the website that can be identified to a person. Do not to copy any text, image, code, or other content from this website without the explicit consent of Trinity.
- Creation of hypertext links to the website should be explicitly approved by the website administrator. Trinity do not guarantee the hypertext links made to other websites from this website, so the company, under any circumstances, may not be held responsible. Please remember that delays, omissions, or inaccuracies are likely to occur because of the electronic transmission system.
- Inclusion of any link to other websites controlled by third parties (and not by Trinity) does not imply approval or endorsement by Trinity. Trinity shall not be liable for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of these websites linked to this site. By participating in any activities of these third parties, you agree to a complete release of Trinity from any claims or liabilities.
- Complete or partial reproduction or representation of the pages, the data and any other element constituting the site, by any process and on any support, is prohibited and constitutes, without the publisher’s permission, an infringement of copyright. The brand names and/or logos featured on the site are owned or acquired under license contract by Trinity.
- Please remember that the confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed by Trinity. It is up to each user to take all precautionary measures to protect his/her own data and/or software against contamination by any viruses, worms, etc. circulating on the Internet/web.
- Trinity does NOT guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, correctness, completeness, or quality of any information or material in this website and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information or material. Trinity does not provide any warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus.
- Trinity, as well as any of its directors, officers, employees and/or representatives, shall in no case be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage, loss, or injury, serious or otherwise, resulting from a visit to, access, or use of this site or linked sites, or the use of or reliance on any information or material of the site, or the inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, or associated with the site or visit to the site or linked sites, including without limitation special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or subsequently become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed amended to delete therefrom the provision adjudicated invalid, illegal or unenforceable and the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby. However, to the extent possible, any provision adjudicated invalid, illegal or unenforceable shall be replaced with a provision which most closely provides the intended result of the deleted provision.
- Trinity reserves the right to add to, modify or remove, without prior warning or notice, any information or material contained on this Web Site any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions at any time.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.