Motorcar Insurance

Comprehensive Motorcar Insurance provides full protection for all damages and losses to the insured vehicle, including liabilities that may be incurred for its use.

What are the information/documents needed for Comprehensive Motorcar Insurance?

  • Assured’s Name 
  • Location 
  • Types of cover to be applied – Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) or Comprehensive (Own Damage, Theft, Excess Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Auto-PA, Acts of Nature, Riot & Strike & Malicious Damage)
  • Description of unit – brand, model, year
  • Fair market value
  • Sum insured/limit of liability
  • Mortgage, if applicable
  • Loss history
  • Broker of Record (BOR) – form will be provided by Trinity
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.