Property Fire Insurance

Property/Fire Insurance provides comprehensive protection for properties and assets against loss or damage caused by fire or lightning and can be extended to cover earthquake, typhoon, flood, other insurable perils, and loss of income from the insured perils.

What are the information/documents needed for Property/Fire Insurance?

• Assured’s Name
• Location of Property
• Type of Property – commercial, industrial, or residential
• Properties to be Insured
- Building
- Contents
- Machineries and equipment
- Stocks
- Valuable items/works of art

• Valuation of Property
- Replacement Value – amount if a similar property will be built NOW
- Sound Value – replacement value less the accrued depreciation
- Fair Market Value – value of a similar property in the market

• Mortgage, if applicable
• Loss history

Broker of Record (BOR) – form will be provided by Trinity

Property Fire Insurance can cover the folowing:

• Broad Named Perils (e.g. earthquake, typhoon, flood)

Clients have the option to include extended coverage which are as follows:
• explosion
• smoke damage
• falling aircraft
• vehicle impact
• riot strike and malicious damage
• broad water damage
• bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks apparatus and pipes.

Optional Special Packages
• Comprehensive General/Personal Liability
• Robbery
• Machinery Breakdown
• Plate Glass Insurance
• Loss of Money within and outside premises
• Fidelity Guarantee
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Business Interruption (for commercial and industrial risk)
• Loss of income

Not enough items available. Only [max] left.